“If you have more Money than brains, you should focus on Outbound Marketing. If you have more Brains than money, you should focus on Inbound Marketing.” – Guy Kawasaki, former chief “evangelist” for Apple, Advisor to Motorola
Inbound traffic is the major source of traffic that you can attract to your website rather than spending money on advertisement.
Following are the major source of inbound traffic:
1) Social media
4) Influencer marketing
Benefits of inbound traffic:
1) Build credibility as an industry expert-Successful inbound marketing will push your brand to the top of Google’s search results.
2) Value proposition-the real benefit of effective inbound marketing is the value it adds to your products and services.
3) Brand awareness- Being at the top of Google’s results boosts your brand awareness because people rarely view brand which appears in the second page of Google.
4) Engagement-People tends to remember brands that are willing and able to engage them on an intellectual level. Across all online platforms, particularly on social media,
5) Cost effective-Inbound marketing is cost effective than outbound marketing.
While a successful inbound marketing strategy can turn your online presence into a traffic-generating machine, it can also help you connect with the right prospects that you can convert them into customers.
Post a comment below and let us know what other inbound method you have used in your social media to create a more engaging post.
Connect with us at http://adsparta.in/