Consumer-to-consumer word of mouth generates more than twice the sales of other forms of paid advertising. – McKinsey
Influencer marketing expands your brand visibility and trustworthy among your targeted customer. Apart from cost effective it also gives better ROI than any traditional advertisement. Most marketers have quickly realized the power of driving sales, product review, event marketing, app promotion.But how do you measure the ROI if you influencer marketing to align with your marketing goal?
There are very few tools available in the market that will help you to understand whether influencer marketing is really working for you or not. We have outlined few metrics that will help you to understand and measure the impact of influencer marketing for your brand.
- Reach and impression: Number of times your post is viewed when it is published by influencers. This is key metrics compared to any other as it shows effectiveness of a post as it shows to how many people your content is exposed. Also, look out for this metric while selecting any influencer for influencer marketing campaign.
- Engagement: The most important metric whether an influencer marketing campaign worked or not is engagement rate. Engagement metrics such as
- How many facebook likes, shares, clicks, retweets, comments
- How many new followers you get
- How many new subscribers you received
- How many customer bought your product,
- How many inquiries your sales team received
- How many clicks you received
3. ROI: The best way to measure return on investment for your influencer marketing campaign is to benchmark to some other online advertisement such as Google ad words, Facebook ads. For example if you spend $100 on google ad words and you are getting 1000 impression and 100 clicks but on the other hand if you spend the same amount in influencer marketing campaign and you are getting more impressions and click than google ad words than it is advisable to stick with influencer marketing campaign(unless and until you love to spend money on advertisement which doesn’t get you good ROI)
4.Resources: Another most important key metrics to measure for any content marketers is to how much resources such as Time, Manpower and money require to produce same original content that you will get it from an influencer. Calculate the money you spent on producing quality content, time to produce and measure it with the content that you are getting with influencer marketing if you think you are able to save enough time and money then it is a wise investment.
By connecting these metrics, you can measure influencer marketing campaign impact on your sales number. Though not all metric can be applicable to your marketing campaign but knowing all these will help you in setting your marketing campaign right and the result that you can look out for.
Start your influencer marketing campaign today at http://adsparta.in/
“If you have more Money than brains, you should focus on Outbound Marketing. If you have more Brains than money, you should focus on Inbound Marketing.” – Guy Kawasaki, former chief “evangelist” for Apple, Advisor to Motorola
Inbound traffic is the major source of traffic that you can attract to your website rather than spending money on advertisement.
Following are the major source of inbound traffic:
1) Social media
4) Influencer marketing
Benefits of inbound traffic:
1) Build credibility as an industry expert-Successful inbound marketing will push your brand to the top of Google’s search results.
2) Value proposition-the real benefit of effective inbound marketing is the value it adds to your products and services.
3) Brand awareness- Being at the top of Google’s results boosts your brand awareness because people rarely view brand which appears in the second page of Google.
4) Engagement-People tends to remember brands that are willing and able to engage them on an intellectual level. Across all online platforms, particularly on social media,
5) Cost effective-Inbound marketing is cost effective than outbound marketing.
While a successful inbound marketing strategy can turn your online presence into a traffic-generating machine, it can also help you connect with the right prospects that you can convert them into customers.
Post a comment below and let us know what other inbound method you have used in your social media to create a more engaging post.
Connect with us at http://adsparta.in/
We at adsparta.in provides an automated influencer marketing platform for Businesses to create and share sponsored content such as Blog/Videos/Social media post by connecting with best social media influencers/Bloggers.We can help your business to get more customer leads and build brand loyalty faster.Our goal is to help businesses to tell their unique stories by connecting with powerful social media influencers.
Following are the benefits that your business will get from Adsparta.in platform:
- Create positive brand awareness about your brand/products among millions of customers.
- Improve search engine optimization.
- Generate premium content such as blogs, sponsored post, sponsored picture, videos that tell unique story about your brand/products.
- Generate customer leads with positive word of mouth.
- Better return on marketing investment compared to any other traditional advertisement.
- Create a cost-effective campaign which results in lower customer acquisition cost.
- Build brand loyalty faster by connecting with right influencers who have influence over your potential customers.
- Achieve highly targeted advertisement by targeting based on Geo, Demographic, Interest and lots more.
- Increase engagement with existing influencers
Sign up at http://adsparta.in/ to start connecting with powerful social media influencers/Bloggers
“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is –It is what consumers tell each other”-Scott Cook, Co-founder, Intuit
That is why influencer marketing is more important than ever before.Influencer marketing is most powerful and effective way to reach out to your potential customer because it is cost effective and your message can reach a wider audience with less effort too. Using influencer marketing can give you a competitive edge whether you are looking to reach a larger audience, create brand awareness or want to do market research or if you are a startup and have limited budget to go for traditional advertisement.Because influencer marketing is more personal than other traditional advertisements it brings trust among people. Apart from creating brand awareness influencer marketing also helps business in SEO, Premium content, Better ROI than traditional media and more. Don’t believe us well below are some of the statistics that proves what we say:
- According to a recent SocialChorus report, influencer marketing campaigns drive 16x more engagement than paid or owned media.
- According to a McKinsey study, marketing inspired word-of-mouth generates twice the sale of paid advertising
- 74% of Consumers rely on social media to inform their purchasing decisions.” – ODM Group
- 90% of customer trust peer recommendations and only 33% trust advertisement
Influencers have great power to persuade people to buy a certain product or not to buy. However, if plan properly Influencer marketing can bring a better result for any businesses than any other traditional advertisement.
Planning to connect with best influencers to create brand awareness/product launch.Sign up at http://adsparta.in/
With previous startup experience and the challenges that we have faced when it comes to creating brand awareness and spread the word about our startup that too with a limited marketing budget.We know the pain of other Startups/small businesses how important it is to bring early user and to spread the word of mouth about that awesome product you are building. And if you have a limited budget it takes months if not years to reach out to millions of potential customers and create awareness about your business. Even many forms of traditional advertisement are losing its ability to make an impact and they are expensive for a small Businesses and Startups.Established companies and brands are also facing similar problems whether it is creating awareness or spreading the word about a newly launched product or winning the trust and market share.And finding that right influencer who can become the spokesperson and at the same time fits the budget, target market and niche category-take too much time and complex too.
No traditional advertisement can replace the power of word of mouth and create awareness about your Brand/Business compared to when your friends or family tell you about that cool bar or restaurant, about that new product to buy, where to shop at, what books to read, or what cool gadgets to buy.
“According to a McKinsey study, marketing inspired word-of-mouth generates 2 times the sale of paid advertising”
That is why we created Adsparta.in with the aim of adding real value and helping Startups/Small businesses/MNCs/NGO/Artists/Inventors to tell their unique stories and spread the word about their Brand/Business to millions of potential consumers through powerful Social media influencers/Bloggers. Our mission is to make influencer marketing cost-effective and transparent to help businesses create brand awareness and increase sales with less effort.
“According to a recent SocialChorus report, influencer marketing campaigns drive 16x more engagement than paid or owned media”
We at Adsparta.in automate the process and make it easy for Brands/Businesses to connect with right influencers not only to create and share premium content but also to measure the effectiveness of each campaign with real-time analytics, so that you will stay ahead of your competition. While on the other hand we help Influencers to earn extra income by creating and sharing content in Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Pinterest/Tumblr,etc for Brands that you love and do what you love to do always.
I hope you will join with us in this journey.
We are excited to launch Adsparta.in Sign up at http://adsparta.in/ to get priority access when we launch.